Find My Horses Presents: Hay Supplier in Ellensburg, WA
September 2018 Inventory/Price List:
All prices listed do NOT include delivery.
- 1st Cutting Timothy - Low Premium Horse, some brown blade, a small amount of contamination of other grasses (blue grass, rye grass, canary grass), very soft this year, good horse feed. Test available. Bales Weigh approx. 125 pounds each. Price per ton $285.
- 2nd Cutting Timothy - High Premium Horse, a small amount of brown blade, excellent color, very soft and leafy. Excellent horse/rabbit feed. Not tested yet! Bales Weigh approx. 130 pounds each. Price per ton $265.
- 1st Cutting Alfalfa - Premium Cattle, typical first cutting being more stemmy than later cuttings. Good leaf retention, good color, overall good hay. Tested at 180 RFV. Bales Weigh approx. 130 pounds each. Price per ton $210.
- 2nd Cutting Alfalfa - Supreme Horse, very green, high leaf retention,very leafy, tested well beyond Supreme at 210 RFV, excellent alfalfa. Bales are very heaving this year at 150-160 pounds each. Price per ton $250.
- 2nd Cutting Alfalfa - Premium Horse, good color, very good leaf retention, very high test, test available. Bales weigh approx. 130 pounds each. Price per ton $235.
- 3rd Cutting Alfalfa - Supreme Horse, very green, excellent leaf retention, very leafy, not tested yet. Excellent leaf retention. Test available. Bales weigh approx. 140 pounds each. Price per ton $250.
- 3rd Cutting Alfalfa - Premium/Good Horse, good leaf retention, good color, some bales showing a small amount of sun bleach. Great hay in general. Test available. Bales weigh approx. 140 pounds each. Price per ton $235.
- 4th Cutting Alfalfa - TBD.
- 2nd Cutting Timothy Sorts/Kickouts - good value product, some bales having more stray grasses than others. Some bales showing signs of burn. Excellent cow hay, ok for the not so picky horses. No test available. $10 per bale. Bale weight ranging from 110 to 140 pounds.
As noted above, hay has been sampled/tested and have nutritional analysis reports available upon request.
Minimum for delivery is 5.5 ton for a split load. Split loads require extra time to find a buyer for the remaining part of the load. $25/breakdown fee. Island deliveries have special rates.
Minimum for delivery for a small truck is 11-12 tons. Delivery pricing starting at $85/ton.
Minimum for delivery for a large truck is 28-32 tons. Delivery pricing starting at $55/ton.
Delivery price is the total price to deliver and stack the hay, there will be no hidden charges!
We have three elevators on hand for stacking in hay lofts and hard to reach areas.
All delivery employees are well trusted with many years of experience.
Sales - Megan Jensen @ 509-607-0192 or Timothyhay@fairpoint.net
Stacking/Delivery Questions - Tory Graham @ 509-312-0659
AG related Questions - Adam Jensen @ 509-929-3644
Shop - 509-968-4992 - whoever else is available
We are based in Ellensburg, WA. We typically deliver anywhere in the state. Our semi also frequents southern Idaho.