Find My Horses Presents: Horse Boarding Contract Agreements
This Boarding Contracts Agreement is between a boarding stable and a horse owner for the care of a horse. It is crucial that the specific terms of this type of arrangement be memorialized in writing. Having a written agreement will prove invaluable in the event of a horse’s illness or injury or misunderstandings or disagreements about the horse’s care.
Among others, this Boarding Stable Agreement contains the following provisions:
- Client Information: Name and pertinent information about the client, the horse, and the boarding stable;
- Services and Term: Sets forth the specific services to be performed and the term of the agreement;
- Duties of the Boarding Stable and the Owner: The specific services both the boarding stable and the owner will perform;
- Emergencies: Sets forth who will be summoned in the event of an emergency with the horse.
Protect your Rights and your Property by using our professionally prepared up-to-date forms.
This attorney-prepared packet includes:
- General Information
- Instructions and Checklist
- Boarding Stable Agreement
State Law Compliance: This form complies with the laws of all states
Service Agreement (Horse Boarding) - $19.95
from: FindLegalForms, Inc.
Our forms are kept up-to-date and accurate by our lawyers
Valid in your state
Our forms are guaranteed to be valid in your state
Over 3,500,000 satisfied customers
Sign your form online, free with any form purchase
60-Days Money Back
Try our forms with no risk