Horse Boarding Contract Agreements are between a boarding stable and a horse owner for the care of a horse. It is crucial that the specific terms of this type of arrangement be memorialized in writing. Having a written agreement will prove invaluable in the event of a horse’s illness or injury or misunderstandings or disagreements about the horse’s care.
Among others, this Boarding Stable Agreement contains the following provisions:
- Client Information: Name and pertinent information about the client, the horse, and the boarding stable;
- Services and Term: Sets forth the specific services to be performed and the term of the agreement;
- Duties of the Boarding Stable and the Owner: The specific services both the boarding stable and the owner will perform;
- Emergencies: Sets forth who will be summoned in the event of an emergency with the horse.
Protect your Rights and your Property by using our professionally prepared up-to-date forms.
This attorney-prepared packet includes:
- General Information
- Instructions and Checklist
- Boarding Stable Agreement
State Law Compliance: This form complies with the laws of all states
- Attorney Prepared
- Valid in your state
- Free eSignature
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee
I participate in several affiliate programs. That means I receive a commission when you purchase products through links here at this blog. (At NO additional cost to you.)
Horse Boarding Contract Agreements
Service Agreement (Horse Boarding) - $19.95
from: FindLegalForms, Inc.
You may also like:
Follow Find My Horses
Please read our Disclaimer.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.