Horse Haven of Tennessee, Inc. was formed in 1999. Since then, more than 1,000 horses have been cared for by the only nonprofit equine rescue serving the entire state of Tennessee.
The organization assists law enforcement officials by transporting and caring for horses that are seized during criminal abuse and neglect cases.
The horses are then cared for while the cases are litigated in court.
Two paid employees lead nearly 100 volunteers who are the backbone of the organization and make daily care possible.
Horse Haven of Tennessee
P. O. Box 30393
Knoxville, TN 37930
- Rescue equines from cruel or dangerous situations
- Provide shelter, care, rehabilitation, and adoption for abused and neglected equines
- Assist law enforcement with investigation techniques and court preparation
- Educate owners on compassion and responsible equine ownership
- Heighten public awareness about abuse and neglect of equines
- Provide education to those who handle cruelty and neglect calls
Horse Haven of Tennessee can always use donations to help the horses that they rescue. If you can’t help financially, why not donate something that they could use on their farm?
- Lead Ropes
- Lunge Lines
- Rope Halters (all sizes)
- Horse Quality Mixed Grass hay in Round or Square Bales
- Mineral/Salt Blocks
- Muck Buckets
- Gift Cards to Tractor Supply (TSC), Walmart, and Gas Cards
You may also like:
Follow Find My Horses
Please read our Disclaimer.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.