Find My Horses Presents: Percy Werner Park and Peeler Park
Percy Werner Park and Peeler Park are two places to go trail riding in the Nashville, Davidson County.
Percy Warner and Peeler Park are the homes of the only two municipally owned and maintained horse trails in Davidson County. Bring your horse to explore the ten miles of trail in Percy Warner and the three miles of trail at Peeler Park. The Percy Warner horse trailhead is located at 2500 Old Hickory Blvd. The Peeler Park horse trailhead is located on Overton Rd. just off of Neely's Bend Rd. The Metro Parks horse trails are open from dawn to dusk, seven days a week.Individual usage of the horse trails is free of charge. For organized trail rides, please see fee schedule listed below.
Horse Trail Rules
- Ride on designated horse trails only
- Horse-riding and cyclists prohibited on hiking trails
- Enter and exit the horse trail system from the equestrian trailhead only
- Always carry proof of negative test for Equine Infectious Anemia (Coggin's test)
- Use horse trails at your own risk
- Littering and cleaning out horse trailers on Parks property is prohibited.
- Organized trail rides of 10 horses or more must obtain a permit by contacting the Warner Park Headquarters at (615) 370-8051 or by emailing email@example.com
- Leave valuables at home
- Take car keys with you
- Cell phones may not get service in some areas
- Watch the weather and watch for high water in low areas
- Alcoholic Beverages and drugs prohibited
- Weapons and Hunting are prohibited
- Collecting of plants, wildlife, or other features is strictly prohibited
- Contact the Park Police at 615-880-3429 or 911 for an emergency
Organized trail riding fee schedule
|Number of Horses||In County||Out of County|
|1 to 9||Free||Free|
|10 to 25||40.00||44.00|
|26 to 75||$75.00||$82.50|
|76 or more||$150.00||$165.00|
For more information about horse trails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your experience when you ride at Percy Werner Park and Peeler Park.
Please Read our Disclaimer.