Find My Horses Presents: Tobiano Color Pattern Information
This page will help you Learn about the Tobiano Color Pattern in horses.
Tobiano (pronounced tow-be-yah-no)
- Usually, all four legs have white markings below the hocks and knees
- A dark head with or without facial white (a blaze, strip, star or snip.)
- Spots are regular with distinct round or oval patterns that extend down and over the neck and chest that can give the appearance of a shield
- The tail is often two colors
- White crosses the back between the withers and the dock of the tail
- The dark color usually covers one or both flanks
Here are some photos of Tobiano Horses
Click on the pictures to make them larger.
Do you have a Tobiano horse that you would like to add to this gallery? Please send the photo with a note to us at FindMyHorses1@gmail.com, and we will add the photo to this page.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.