Here is an Update to No Animal Sales on Facebook. Facebook is now deleting groups that are promoting animal sales. One day the group is there, and the next day it is gone. I've been told that several groups with large memberships are going first. Facebook is once again working at removing posts and now groups in regards to the sale of animals.
Update to No Animal Sales on Facebook
Here is the current information from the Facebook Community Standards on Animal Sales. The update is from April 2019 which is two years after the first crackdown on Animal Sales on Facebook. If you want to see the full list of Standards please click on the Regulated Goods link.
Content that attempts to sell live animals between private individuals.¹Content that coordinates or supports the poaching or selling of endangered species and their parts
Other Photos about this issue
Here are some funny photos about how strictly Facebook has become about this issue.
Places to Sell your Horse
With the new Facebook Restrictions, you will need to post your animals for sale on outside sites and JUST post the link without any wording for others to be able to see your animal. You may also post a link to your own personal website that lists your horses for sale.
I'm a person that knows that different people have different needs, budgets, and computer skills. So here is a list of places to sell your horses that you can use the links to post on Facebook.
- Find My Horses Free, $25 per horse until sold — unlimited photos and videos.
- Caveallett.com Listings are $25 until sold. It used to be $30 for 3 months or $55 per month for a Premium Listing. It is great to see that they are now along with the same price as other sites.
- Dreamhorse.com Text Listings are Free. Single Photo ads are $20 for 90 days. $40 for 4 photos for 90 days. Add a video link for $10.
- Equine.com FREE 30 days one photo no video, $14.95 for 90 days with 6 photos and no video, $24.95 for 90 days with 12 photos and one video, $99.95 for 6 months with 24 pictures and 3 videos.
- Equinenow.com Text or one photo FREE for 3 months. Up to $24.95 for 3 months depending on the options you choose.
(For a full list of all fee's, please Compare Listing Fees to Sell Horses & Services)
So please look at your options and be careful when you list your horse on Facebook for sale. Don't get your Facebook account banned because of the new Facebook Policy of no Animal sales.
Let Find My Horses Help
Find My horses is a brick and mortar location. If you list your horse with Find My Horses the information is posted on the Find My Horses Facebook Page and people will still see your information and be able to contact you about the horse that you have for sale. Don't get frustrated with something that you can not change. Just work with the rules and still get your horse noticed by potential buyers.
You may also like:
Follow Find My Horses
Please read our Disclaimer.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.