This Horseback Riding Lessons Contract and Liability Release is between a client/student and a company that rents horses and provides horseback riding lessons. This contract sets out the relevant terms including the price of the lessons and the student’s indemnification of the company in the event of accident or injury.
This contract sets out the name of the student, his/her relevant contact information and horseback riding lesson style and dates, times and prices of the lessons. It also sets forth the inherent risks associated with horseback riding and that the student agrees to indemnify the company against any injuries or accidents which may occur. It is crucial that this contract and liability release be clearly set forth in writing.
A written Horseback Riding Lessons Contract and Liability Release will prove invaluable in the event the student suffers an accident or injury while horseback riding.
This Horseback Riding Lessons Contract and Liability Release contains the following:
- Parties: The name and address of the company and name, phone number, address and birth date of the student participating in the lessons;
- Lessons: Company agrees to provide rental of a horse and related equipment and horseback riding lessons if the student agrees to all provisions of the contract;
- Release/Waiver/Indemnification: Student agrees to indemnify and release and waive all claims against the company for any accidents or injuries suffered while taking horseback riding lessons;
- Terms and Conditions: Detailed list of terms and conditions the student agrees to abide by including nature of stable horses, prohibited activities, unsafe use and equipment such as protective headgear;
- Signature: The student/rider must sign the contract. If the student is under 18, a signature of a parent or guardian is required.
Protect yourself, your rights and your company by using our attorney-prepared forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- Horseback Riding Lessons Contract and Liability Release
State Law Compliance: This form complies with the laws of all states
- Attorney Prepared
- Valid in your state
- Free eSignature
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee
I participate in several affiliate programs. That means I receive a commission when you purchase products through links here at this blog. (At NO additional cost to you.)
Horseback Riding Lessons Contract and Liability Release – $19.95
from: FindLegalForms, Inc.
Follow Find My Horses
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.